|Version 73 (modified by fma, 5 years ago) (diff)|
Welcome to papywizard project
- Related discussions
- Trac shortcuts
papywizard is a panohead control software, mainly developped for the Merlin/Orion? astronomic mount, but usable for other panoheads with small effort.
papywizard is entirely written in python and, although developped under linux, should runs under many platformes (Windows/WindowsCE, MacOS, Unix...). It is especially designed to run on small plateforms, like PDA. Unfortunally, my tests under PocketPC showed that it is very difficult to develop on it. I bought a used Nokia 770 Internet Tablet, and successfully ran papywizard :o) So I concentrate my efforts on maemo plateform... Another future solution will be to use OpenMoko plateform, with the recently available FreeRunner cellphone.
The papywizard team
All papywizard files and documents are released under CeCILL, a french free license, based on and compatible with GPL.
The project started on the Autopano Pro forum, where someone has bring the idea to use an astronomic mount for panoramic shots. The very low price of the Merlin/Orion? mount made it the perfect candidate. The only things to do were an electronic interface, and a little software to drive it!
- Wiki français Autopano Pro - Page wiki française sur la tête Merlin
- English Autopano Pro wiki -- English Orion related wiki page
- Forum français Autopano Pro - Discussions en français sur les têtes panoramiques motorisées
- English Autopano Pro forum - English discussions on motorized panoheads
Use the forums for questions, bugs reports, or to ask for new features.
See this page.
zip archives can be downloaded from source pages.
If you are using a Nokia, the best way to install papywizard is to add my repository, then use the maemo application manager. See Install on Nokia?
- papywizard svn -- Source
- papywizard_0.9-alpha2.exe -- Windows binary
- Report bug or add request -- For developpers only. Use APP forums instead
- View tickets
- View tickets -- by Milestone
- Frédéric Mantegazza (fma38 on Autopano forum)